Thursday, April 3, 2008

Looks Like I Have Been Tagged!

I was away from my blog for a few days, frantically taking pictures and listing Sydney's customs and Euro clothing lines, and when I get back, I notice I have been tagged...not once...not twice...but four times! Sorry for snoozing over here, girls! Here is a list of my taggers and a link to their blogs:

Johnett ~ Sunshine*Kisses

Amy ~ Funky*Monkey

Molly O Designs

Jen ~ Barefoot Divas Design

Okay, here are the rules:

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Now here is the tricky part, listing 7 random facts about myself that won't...
A) Bore you to tears
B) Make you think that I am crazy
C) Make you think I have too much time on my hands (which I don't, I have 3 kids!)

Here goes, and some of you may know some of these because I have done this tag before:

1. I just had my third child on January 25th! A baby boy named Mason. He is my second boy. I also am mommy to Sydney and Trevor.



2. I met my husband in High School. We dated for awhile and he left for the Army. We stayed together for 2 years after that, and then broke up and lost touch. I ended up running in to him at a local bar when he got out. We started dating again and the rest is history! Here is a picture of me and my cousin at my wedding, I am the one in the white dress, lol:



3. I have been Skydiving



4. One of the first designers I can remember buying from is Tanya of Bug*N*Belle, and I have met her in person. The weird thing is we didn't plan to meet, we just ran in to each other at OMSI. Here is Sydney in one of Tanya's designs:

Photobucket

5. I have been robbed at gunpoint.

6. I have an addiction for designer jeans, and own over 30 pairs.

7. When I was in High School, during Summer vacation, I would go to dance clubs with my friends 3 nights a week.

Now, it is my duty to tag 7 well deserving people. Some of these people have probably already been tagged, but oh well, your tagged again. Here are my lucky seven:

Emily ~ Sugar*Sweet*Boutique

Eva ~ Fresh And Vintage

Patty ~ ModKidBoutique

***Okay, I will give you LimeVine girls a break now, lol***

Clara ~ Mimi Kattini

Nicole ~ 60Piggies A.K.A SweetTeaBoutique

Patrice ~ Mamapatrice

Gaby ~ Janea04

7 comments:

Molly O Designs said...

Thanks for playing along :) I didn't realize you had already been tagged when I tagged you. But at least you feel loved, right? LOL.

Molly

couture*4*my*cutie said...

I do feel very loved!!

~Michelle

Bowznstuff said...

wow fantastic to learn a bit more about you Michelle - you sound like someone I'd really enjoy meeting :)
Hugs
Cree

modkidboutique said...

Can't wait to meet you in person in 5 more weeks, Michelle. I know you will have a blast. Well you are the 3rd person to tag me TODAY for this exact meme and I just got tagged a few days ago and posted my 7 facts on my blog, so I hope that will suffice. :) Thanks for the tag!!

Clara said...

Oh my, Michelle...those were interesting! You were a beautiful bride and what a nice story you will have, to share with your children about mommy, daddy and destiny!

Well, I guess I must officially update my blog...thank you for tagging me...it's obviously what I need, LOL!

--Clara

couture*4*my*cutie said...

Thanks Girls! Patty, I really can't wait to meet you in person either. I am super excited about that! I will have to go read your seven because when I checked I didn't think you had any. Maybe I just didn't look hard enough, lol!
And Clara, you are just getting in to this blogging thing, and look, you have already been tagged! Welcome to blogging :)

modkidboutique said...

OK... I know I said I wasn't gonna do another one, but I just did it. This is a funny one... couldn't resist!

http://modkidboutique.blogspot.com/2008/04/that-darn-meme-i-keep-trying-to-dodge.html