Monday, July 9, 2007

In Summer Mode


So many of you have probably been wondering where I have been lately. Well, I have been in Summer mode. Basically, I have been out and about with the family, and just too busy keeping the kids occupied to do much blogging and eBay browsing. I hope that most of my faithful readers are in the same spot that I am in, and haven't been around much to notice that I haven't been around either. But for those of you that are around, I thought I better give a little explanation. I have really noticed a big slow down in eBay custom boutique for the last month or so, either due to the fact that school is out and people are just too busy, on vacation, etc., or else everyone has bought all their children's Summer wear, and are awaiting the arrival of Fall transition and Back To School sets, which I have actually seen around lately. Plus I have seen tons of adorable Halloween sets, and I am so anxious to snatch up a few of those. Where are all those beautiful custom costumes though? Haven't seen too many of those around. Anyways, just wanted to do a little checking in and let you know that in a month or so this blog should be back to normal.

2 comments:

amelia said...

Oh you sound SO very normal...this time of year just holds SO much for everyone, I don't feel like I can ever get back to "normal."

Amelia

freshandvintage said...

Summers are so busy; we go by the "fly by the seat of your pants" way of living for sure :)