Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Do You Want To Share Your Cutie?



I would love for my blog readers to be able to share pictures of their little cuties also, so starting next month, you can do just that. Every month is going to have a theme, and September's theme is going to be Back-To-School. Email me pics of your child in their first day of school outfit, weather it be a custom, or other boutique clothing brand, and I will post it on my blog. I know most of us mommies that shop the customs world, also love high-end boutique brands like Oilily, Jottum, Room Seven, Calkwalk, etc., so please share those adorable outfits too! Any pic submitted will be used! All I need to know is: Your eBay ID, Child's Name, Designer or Brand. Please email all pictures to couture4mycutie@gmail.com. Pictures must be received by Friday, September 14th, and will be posted later that same day. Thanks for participating! Can't wait to see all those BTS pics!

No comments: