Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Finally Got My Boots!


You may love them, you may hate them. It is a love affair for me! I got my first pair of Ugg boots when I was pregnant with Sydney, 5 years ago, and it has been an obsession ever since. Once you slip your feet into these ultra-soft, cushy, boots you will never want to go back to wearing anything else! It feels as if you are walking on clouds! And when you are pregnant, like me, these boots are Heaven sent. So I got that first pair when I was preggo with baby #1, and now that baby #3 is on the way, I thought, hey, let mommy get a treat for her feet! It is actually an early Christmas present, because if you wait until Christmas to buy them you will be greatly disappointed. Last year Steve decided to wait until the beginning of December to go on the hunt for these boots I had been requesting for months, only to find that every store in America was sold out, at least of the size and color that I wanted. They just started putting them out at my local Nordstrom, and wouldn't you know that when I went in to see about getting my boots this year, that had none in the style I wanted out on display. When I inquired about them, they said they have been discontinued, and they will never be getting them in again. Well, I hadn't planned on buying them that very day, but when the sales person told me the only way to get my size, since there was only 5 more pair out there in the U.S., and that wasn't even guaranteed, was to pay for them and have them shipped to my house. Naturally, being in such a stressful situation, I had to do as the sales person suggested. I mean, seriously, I have wanted these boots for 2 years now! And finally, they have arrived! Right when my feet have started to feel the aches of pregnancy. I just had to share my joys with you! If you haven't felt the pleasure of these boots, please, go try them on, then you will know where I am coming from :)

Signed,
A Happy Boot Owner

First Pair Ever

New Pair

3 comments:

bella*tessa said...

Good for you! Isn't it crazy how a pair of shoes (whatever type you NEED) can totally make your day?

Christina said...

Love those boots!

Anonymous said...

Oh those are gorgeous - congrats Michelle!
hoganfe