Friday, December 7, 2007

Are You Ready For Valentine's Day?

With all the adorable valentine customs on eBay right now, it has got me thinking about that special day. Of course, we still have to get through Christmas and New Years first! And I have to get through having my third child, and then it will be Valentines Day :) So for me it is somewhere out there in the distance, not really occupying my mind much as of yet, but Valentines is HOT on eBay right now, so that forces me to start shopping for that unique custom outfit. I certainly want to get it while the gettin' is good. I would hate to let my favorites go, never to see them again. So if you are starting to shop for a Valentine custom like I am, here are a few favorites I spotted for you to consider. I also have a few under my favorite auctions of the week thread. Click on the designers name to go straight to that auction. Have fun shopping!

Awe.Wee!Designs

Finnjax*Designs

Emerson*Rose

*Pouty*Princess*

Rococo*Kidz

Francoise*Studio

Boutique-Jolie-B


Hannahs*Hangers


Maddie*Kate


***And don't forget the PrimRose launch that is going on this week on eBay. It is dedicated to Valentine attire, jewels, you name it! You are sure to find something there! Click here to go to their auctions.***

2 comments:

hogan said...

Rococo*Kidz ruffled set rocks!
Mary

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh thanks so much. I needed this right now.
rococo*kidz
Elizabeth