Wednesday, December 26, 2007

What I Got For Christmas...

Are these gorgeous Ugg boots:



If you remember a few months back I did a post about my search for the discontinued "Sundance" boots, that I so desperately had to have before they were completely sold out, never to be seen again. Well, I ended up finding those, and just in the knick of time, because now those are gone. I just love these boots so much that I asked for the above boots in chocolate, to give my feet a little treat this Holiday season. Plus when you are 8 months prego like I am, and your feet are swollen like water balloons, these boots can not come soon enough. I can actually get them on, although a little tight, but the tightness doesn't even bother me when I am walking on the puffy, cushy, insoles. Heaven for the feet!!!

Then I got a few pair of comfy lounge around pants from Victoria Secret's "Pink" collection. They are like these but not exactly the same.



And, of course, we can't forget about the almost overwhelming amount of gift cards. Nordstroms is the first GC on my list every year, then we have Borders, and VS, and Old Navy, and all the dining places my heart could desire. I had a great Christmas, and hope that you all did too!

No comments: