Thursday, April 26, 2007
That is how I felt when I read on Amelia's Blog that she has awarded ME the "Thinking Blogger Award". I really am speechless right now! Someone that I admire and adore, not only for her amazing designs and creativity, but her personality that can make anyone smile, has chosen to give this award to me. She actually inspired me to start my own blog! Thanks Girl, I am honored! And, most recentley, Gyl from Rhembein has awarded me too! WOWZA, is all I can say! I absolutely love Gyl's designs, Her fabric combos are so fresh and bold! I love that her designs have her own special style and flare. Not to even mention her amazing photography skills! Gyl, I truly admire you on many levels! Thanks again girlies!
NOW here are the "Rules"
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote.
1. Sugar*Sweet*Boutique ~ Emily is such a dear friend and her blog reminds me of youth and laughter. I love all her beautiful pics of Taya. She reminds me to capture all those special moments.
2. Vintageandchic*Boutique ~ Chelsea's blog reminds me of friendship, and that is exactly what she is to me. I love Chelsea's designs, and she is such a positive and up-beat person. When you talk to Chelsea, you feel as if you have known her forever. That is my favorite quality about her, and something I strive for.
3. Mamapatrice ~ I have been a long time fan of Patrice's work. Her blog makes me think about getting a Newfoundland, LOL! Patrice is such a sweetie, and I love how her pictures are so classic. They make her designs really come to life! Patrice, your designs are like timeless pieces of art.
4. Junk2JewelsBoutique ~ Tracy is so creative and I love how her blog displays her many talents. From home decor, to jewels, to boutique clothing, she really has the capability of turning something plain into something spectacular.
5. Kandy*Kisses* ~ I love seeing inside a designers life, and Laurie's blog really shows me that there is more to a designer then the clothing they make. It shows me that they are real people with real families and real lives, not just that lady that made that outfit for my daughter.
Have fun with it girls...Can't wait to see who you hand out the award to!