Monday, April 30, 2007

New Designer Gets Noticed

Okay, she may not be totally new, but I just noticed her when I was browsing around, and she caught my eye. Every once in awhile I am lucky enough to stumble upon these fairly new designers that I have never seen before. This time I have found Patricia, the designer behind Lilys*Suitcase. She has been designing on eBay for over a year now...where have I been??? I love how she uses quality fabrics, and she answers questions quickly with a friendly attitude. The set below was listed on the Favorite Auctions thread in the BDB, and I totally love it!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
These other two sets are ending soon, so snag them while you have the chance! So, so cute, and at a great price!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
If you want to check out her current auctions, Click Here.I love trying out new designers, and I feel with this designers feedback, the fabric she uses, and her timely responses, there isn't alot of risk involved!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Good find! She has some beautiful things :0)

Michelle