Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Awesome Overalls For Sale!!!

I have these overalls that are just too small for Sydney now, that I really must let go of :( She wore these after her dance recital and they were such a big hit! Perfect for any little girl that loves to dance! These are in excellent condition, only worn a few times, size 2T Old Navy overalls. These are the girl style overalls, not the carpenter boys style, these actually flare out slightly at the bottom. I will also include the black short sleeve American Apparel shirt in size 2 that Sydney is wearing in the pictures. You should see the detail on these overalls! They were made by GalleryBay's Kelly of LexisBoutiqueCloset. I paid about $150 for these, and am willing to sell them for $50 plus $7 shipping. If I have the bows I will include those too! Email me at couture4mycutie@gmail.com if you are interested.





I also have a pair of white Bear Feet Flower Power shoes in size 8 if you are starting to look for Spring! Excellent condition! Would take $40 shipped.

No comments: