Monday, November 5, 2007

Don't Forget The Halloween Photos

Here is a reminder for the Halloween Photo Contest I am doing. This is the article I wrote last month:

In November I am going to be having a Photo Contest, searching for the Best Halloween Costume. The winner will get $15 deposited into her PayPal account. Those photos will be due on November 5th. All entries will be submitted! I will pick my favorite 3, and then let the blog readers vote on the winner. This will be a private vote, all the votes will be emailed to me. It doesn't matter if you have a boy or girl, if they are wearing a custom costume or store bought, send in those photos!

I have only received 2 entries, so I think I will extend the deadline until November 12th. That is next Monday. Thanks for participating!

No comments: