Thursday, November 29, 2007

M2MG Cupcake Cutie Is A Hot Seller!

All over eBay I am seeing more and more designs matching the new Gymboree Cupcake Cutie line. I can see why designers are turning their attention to this line in particular, it has been awhile since Gymbo has had a line this adorable. I just love the blues/pinks/orange shades together! Here are a few pieces from the actual line sold in Gymboree stores...these are the pieces I bought Sydney :)






And here are some of the most incredible made to match pieces you can find on eBay. Click on the designers name to go directly to the auction:

Jam*Clothing*Co
~ The Jeans




Little*Moonkey




DandelionAvenue ~ Smocked Blouse

Little_Miss_Divine ~ Jeans And Bows



Daysnumbrd ~ Twirl Skirt And Sweater

Sweet*Bows*4*Sweetpeas*Boutique


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am one of your blog "lurkers" as they call them! =)

I lit up when I saw your page tonight because I just dashed out today and bought that sweater for my sweetie! Had to have it! =)

I always wonder why you don't have more comments on here--I love your blog! Perhaps you have a lot-like me- who read, but don't always comment? ;)

Laurie said...

I love this line! ALL the M2M pieces are awesome! I am in awwwwwe looking through these!!!

Laurie

couture*4*my*cutie said...

I know girls...this line is one of my favorites in a long time. Stacie, I think I do get a lot of people reading, but not so many people that comment. From what I can tell, I get about 2000 hits a month, so I guess that is pretty good? I really have no idea :) Thanks for posting!

~Michelle

Anonymous said...

Michelle,

I thought so! (About having more readers than show their "faces".)

2,000 sounds big to me! =)

I totally agree on the cupcake line... I bought tons of summer safari stuff for my daughter's first summer and I've only bought pieces here and there since, but I am totally in love with the cupcakes and I've already bought a M2M bow-which I've only done once before! It may be an all time favorite. My budget prevented me from buying more than one outfit, but this may be one line I'll buy from ebay for next year as well... love it!

couture*4*my*cutie said...

Ohhh, I loved the Summer Safari line too!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS LINE TOO, but only allowed myself to buy a few pieces. i like to sew as well so i bought some of the same fabric those awesome ebay sellers used to create something of my own. i cant wait to get it in the mail.
Allison
www.freewebs.com/allibrockli