Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Fall Pre-Orders Are Here!

It's that time of year again to start thinking of Back-To-School. I am sure most of you have already started shopping for that perfect wardrobe. The one that will make your child stick out from the crowd. Besides my love of custom boutique, I am also a big fan of some of the high end Euro brands. Anna from Little Luna Blue feeds my addiction. She is an eBay seller, but also runs a brick and mortar store in Vermont. She carries a wide range of brands, in girls and boys. She offers free shipping on any domestic order over $75, and if you are shopping her sale stuff, enter code SS100 at checkout to receive an additional 10% off orders $100 or more. Below are some of the brands and sets that are available for pre-order right now. Oilily is coming on July 15th! Oh, and if you see something you have to have...get it NOW while you still can. I have waited and some of my favorite sets are now unavailable!





























7 comments:

bad credit personal loans said...

Can you add some more photos?


bad credit personal loans

pcso lotto said...

For us when we visit some blog site our main objective is to ensure that we will be entertained with this blog.

lotto 649 numbers said...

that's really cute..wish i had one too.

sweepstake lotto said...

Nice blog. Thats all.

Laura said...

What a great series of back to school pictures. I am inspired to start sewing!

Lula Bee Boutique said...

Beautiful, all of them! I love checking in now, with this new stuff everyday! Great job!

couture*4*my*cutie said...

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment, and for reading our blog!!

~Michelle