Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Boutique Angels Launch For Children Of Fallen Soilders


The Boutique Angels are at it again, this time benefiting the Children Of Fallen Soldiers Relief Fund. They decided to go with a themed launch, and the theme is "Friendship Warms The Heart". I just love the theme and all the contributions the designers have come up with. There are so many designers that have joined the Angels this time around, so you really need to check it out! And remember, 100% of the proceeds go to the charity, so please bid generously! There are lots of nice things for Valentines Day, and Christmas, so take advantage of this launch! Click Here to see all the listings. And check back everyday, because the launch will be going on until Nov. 9th. I am happy to say that I have made something for this launch as well, and will be listing it within the next couple days. When I have it listed I will be sure to share with you, and also share the other sets I was able to collaborate with! Below are some of the items currently being offered. Click on the designers name to go straight to the auction.












No comments: