So I was tagged again, this time by the very sweet Christine of Boutique GenMarie. I have to reveal 7 unknown facts about myself, and then tag 7 other people to do the same. So here goes:
1. My hubby and I were High School sweethearts. We broke up for many years while he was in the Army, then got back together when he was home.
2. I have been skydiving.
3. I once had my nose and bellybutton pierced at the same time. Don't worry, the nose ring was a tiny silver ball, so small you had to be pretty close to see it.
4. I have been car jacked. This is true! Scary, I know, but a fact that not many people know about me.
5. I was once hit on at a club in Vegas by Mario Lopez. I had no clue who he was at the time, then my friend saw him talking to me and told me who he was. I still really had no clue, then when I got home I saw him on that TV show "The Other Half" with Dick Clark. Sure enough, that was him!
6. I am totally addicted to jeans! Some of my favorites are: Sevens, True Religion, Citizens, Rock & Republic, Joe's Jeans, Paige Denim, you name it!!
7. I have been to a Beastie Boys concert, (I totally love them!). My girlfriends and I got floor tickets and we got to stand right in front of the stage!
So I am going to tag...Chelsea, Angie, Emily, Amelia, Gyl, Laurie, Becky. Can't wait to read all of yours!!