Wednesday, May 16, 2007

RNB Launch Is Sure To Please!


Some of my favorite launches are when designers team up and collaborate on matching sets! I love how much versatility there is, and how you can own two unique sets from two different designers that are inter-changable. This launch strikes my fancy in so many different ways. First of all, these designers are all awesome! I admire each and every one of them! I also love when you can find brother/sister matching sets, which is hard to come by, so I applaud the groups that decided to go that route. Below are some of the teams and the designs that they are offering. There is something for everyone to love in this launch! Click here to see all the listings.










Here are clickable links to each of the designs featured. Nice job ladies, and good luck with the launch!

Lyndsayleila ~ Fairy Wings
Mamas*Little*Treasures ~ Fairy Wings

Francoise Lama-Solet ~ Little Japanese Girl
Janea04 ~ Little Japanese Girl

My*Precious*Piggies ~ Mystical Mermaid
Twolittle*Angels ~ Mystical Mermaid

Blessingsfromheaven* ~ Turtle Time
Finnjax*Designs ~ Turtle Time

No comments: