Tuesday, May 22, 2007

No Boys Allowed In BonBijou's "Girly" Launch


I love all things "girly". I am so glad I have a "girly" girl. This launch fits right in with my style! I love how the theme is so diverse that it lets designers do what they do best, and not feel too restricted. BonBijou is such an talented group of ladies in their own right, and the guest list is also filled with more talent. I mean, check out these names:

Ambrosia*Couture, Bellabebeco, Cherry*Tango, BowzNStuff_Boutique, Janea04, JustJennyCo, MatildaJaneClothing, So*Euro, Sugar*Sweet*Boutique, SweetTeaBoutique, Sweet_Feet_Boutique, The_Vintage_Pearl, **jjbb**, Winipoo

And that is just the guest list! This seems to me like the launch of the Season, and you aren't going to want to miss it! Click here to view all the "Girly" auctions.


Pixie*Couture



Janea04



VintageAndChic_Boutique



Sweet_Feet_Boutique



The_Vintage_Pearl Matches SFB

No comments: