Thursday, May 3, 2007

It's "Summer In The City" With StudioE


And boy, will you be disappointed if you don't check out this launch! I am a big fan of StudioE designers as it is, and this launch has brought out some of the best sets I have seen in a long time. The launch title "Summer In The City" is named after Moda's new fabric line, and it is a beauty! I love the bright Summer colors, and the fabric that was used in many of the sets is absolutley delicious! In this launch you can find a more casual lounge type set, awesome for everyday wear, from Hannahs*Hangers, a frilly ruffle dress set from SweetBettyCo, an adorable Under The Sea set from Bellabebeco, and of course this launch wouldn't be complete without one of Bellabebeco's famous gaucho sets. I couldn't be happier with this launch! I am now obsessed with every single bit of fabric used! The sets pictured are a couple of my favs, but honestly, I would be happy with any one of the sets in this launch. I can't even remember the last time that I liked every design offered! Great job girls!


No comments: